The Important Part(s) of Me - - I Ain't Serving No Kids (Clip)

The Important Part(s) Of Me - Screenshot featuring actors (L-R) Christiana Renee, 
Nayazha Coleman and Dylan Bradley. 












It can take a minimum of 2 to 3 years to get a project from conception all the way to a network or big screen level. It's a PROCESS and you have to have the commitment and persistence to follow that process all the way through. The ups, the downs, the mis-steps, the set-backs, the stalls, the people and their personalities - -  there will be problems. But when you are determined to win, you will reach a break-thru, you will hit the mark...eventually, maybe. 

As for me and THE IMPORTANT PART(s) OF ME, I see the light at the end of this tunnel, even though I do get a bit weary at times, I won't stop as long as I have oxygen and opportunity. 

A little background on this project: 

I started developing this project as a short film a number of years ago and wasn't able to get it to where I needed it to be. In order to make a film project of this caliber, you need so many people, doing so many things, so well, for so long to make it great. Overall this is the challenge of any independent producer / director. You need access to the best talent at every level. And finding the right mix based on available resources, can be something like winning the lottery, needless to say it's not easy and doesn't happen often. I have seen so many us, us being my fellow filmmakers,  get so close to that mark, only to realize that there are a few things missing and many things that could have been done better...but like I said earlier, it's a process. 

The Important Part(s) Of Me - Screenshot featuring actors (L-R) Nayazha Coleman,
Christiana Renee and Dylan Bradley. 

THE IMPORTANT PART(s) OF ME is a winner so I continue to work on it.

I have recently re-mixed and re-imagined it as an "Adult Prestige Limited Series" (ideally for SVOD) and I am very excited about the way things are turning out. This is THAT project for me. This series will be one of the projects I will be known for, by Grace...of course. 

I wanted to share a clip that we did a number of years ago. As I was again looking thru some of the old footage, I KNEW and I KNOW that this IS and WILL BE one of those projects. It will take a bit more time, but it's coming...stay tuned. 

YOU CAN TAKE A LOOK AT THIS CLIP HERE:

I Ain't Serving No Kids


HERE ARE A FEW OTHERS RELATED LINKS:

She Was Alone For 2 Days

Dharia's Journey Begins

Dharia Dancing

------------------------------------------------------------------

A Complete Look at Anthony's Background

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Triggered and Tripped By Traumas (Anecdotes of Internal Observation)

Community, Culture & Conversation - A Film Screening Series w/ an Interactive Audience-led Discussion

Blue Bistro Creative and Belize Global Media Forge Path-breaking Partnership to Elevate Black Cinema Globally