The Covid Clarity

This is a montage of moments including a promo shoot for The Blue Series with photographer Tim Roger (Upper Left);
a screenshot from ARMED AND DANGEROUS (Lower Left) and a promo shoot by Lamar Moore (Right)

I believe it is important to be clear about who you are and where you want to go so during this Covid 19 downtime, I have been reflective; purposefully pruning, fine-tuning, and setting a course for the next chapter in my life. A part of that is an exhaustive exploration of where I have been...

As I move toward my next set of creative milestones, I wanted to share a few moments from some of my work as an actor...while putting all of this together, it reminded me how much I love to perform and I have been fortunate to work with some really gifted people. I count it all joy and have deep gratitude for every step of my journey.

Where am I now?...well, deep inside of my soul, I know the best is yet to come...my creative spirit is alive; my focus is fine-tuned; my path is more evident; I'm committed; prepared to persevere, and ready to unleash...stay tuned.

In this video there are moments from the films Armed and Dangerous; Trauma, as well as the web series Roommates, Blood to Blood, Keep The Engine Running, a Pulp Fiction (Shot for Shot), and 1000 Bullets to Heaven. There is also a clip from a branded content video we did for the Label 33 Denim Company and some shots from a bit of performance art piece titled: He Never Came Back.

This buzz video also includes photos by Jerry A Barnes, Lamar Moore, Nathan Cunningham, and Tim Rogers.


This is one of the screenshots in the video derived from the film: KEEP THE ENGINE RUNNING

------------------------------------------------------------------

A Complete Look at Anthony's Background

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Triggered and Tripped By Traumas (Anecdotes of Internal Observation)

Community, Culture & Conversation - A Film Screening Series w/ an Interactive Audience-led Discussion

Blue Bistro Creative and Belize Global Media Forge Path-breaking Partnership to Elevate Black Cinema Globally