Intensely Reflective, This Experience Reminded Me...


I was doing some location scouting a few weeks back for a project we have in development. I decided to step inside the cell and get a feel for the place. It was eerily claustrophobic and plays on your mental, especially when you close those gates. - - one of the crew members snapped a few shots while I was having a moment...

Intensely reflective, the experience reminded me of several members of my family who have traveled down this road. My heart is always with them...Speechless...all in all this was/is a reminder about the choices we make in life and I am glad I decided not to make choices where I would end up in a place like this...one day at a time.

Thank you Father for Grace, Mercy, and Discernment.

Great location overall and I believe it will work for us in terms of production, but other than that...don't want no part of anything like this...

------------------------------------------------------------------

A Complete Look at Anthony's Background

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Triggered and Tripped By Traumas (Anecdotes of Internal Observation)

Community, Culture & Conversation - A Film Screening Series w/ an Interactive Audience-led Discussion

Blue Bistro Creative and Belize Global Media Forge Path-breaking Partnership to Elevate Black Cinema Globally