NYU / Harvard University - What Fatherhood Means To Me


What fatherhood means to me...

I know that they are watching me...what am I showing them?

I know that when I tell them to do something, I have to do that too...

I know that they are gonna discover things about themselves as they understand things about me...

Commitment is not about words, but action...I am committed to constantly working to live at my best and that includes continuing to learn and improve myself,  so in addition to the leadership classes I'm taking thru HARVARD UNIVERSITY's online program, I also signed up for a specialized industry certification through NYU, which will help me to build skills to operate in the film and television industry at the highest levels...

I'm determined to change the conversation for my family for many generations to come...one day at a time.

My 3 kids and soon to be 7 grandkids are a huge "WHY" for me...I love them in ways that often brings me to tears...fatherhood, and feeling that deep can be overwhelming in that way and completely beautiful and powerful...life-affirming...grateful for arriving at this place in my life...taking nothing or no one for granted. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Triggered and Tripped By Traumas (Anecdotes of Internal Observation)

Community, Culture & Conversation - A Film Screening Series w/ an Interactive Audience-led Discussion

Blue Bistro Creative and Belize Global Media Forge Path-breaking Partnership to Elevate Black Cinema Globally