Anthony R Page Receives NYU Film & TV Credential


I finished my Film and TV Course at NYU last week...which is a part of my commitment to lifelong learning...

Why?

Because I am only becoming, and my kids and grandkids are watching. Furthermore, I have learned and understand how these types of investments in myself are investments in my family's future. 

I am working to be the best example for them as I can be, by GOD's grace...and always and only one day at a time.

As I look back, I can recognize how far I have come and realize how far I have yet to travel. All In All, I'm grateful. Ase, Amen, and Yep, Yep.

Ok, I have had my moment of reflection. Now let me get back to it - looking and working toward the next set of milestones. Stay tuned.

AP

------------------------------------------------------------------

A Complete Look at Anthony's Background

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Triggered and Tripped By Traumas (Anecdotes of Internal Observation)

Community, Culture & Conversation - A Film Screening Series w/ an Interactive Audience-led Discussion

Blue Bistro Creative and Belize Global Media Forge Path-breaking Partnership to Elevate Black Cinema Globally