Model / Brand Ambassador / Actress Runway Diva Shay Multimedia Project

(ATLANTA, GA) Each time I do a multimedia project for a professional - working in the creative industries, it's a very informative and growing experience for me. I get to examine how a variety of people are blazing their own trails...the insights, the wisdom and best practices learned to help me to continue to evolve as an artist and a person...#Lean6Sigma.

So as I listen to understand their vision and values; aspirations and ambitions, I begin to create some graphic and editorial assets that they can use to reach that next milestone.

For Model / Actress / Spokesperson and Brand Ambassador: Runway Diva Shay we completed a series of works including scripting her BIO; doing some editorial comps and a series of mini portfolio swatches.

See a few samples of this project below.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Triggered and Tripped By Traumas (Anecdotes of Internal Observation)

Community, Culture & Conversation - A Film Screening Series w/ an Interactive Audience-led Discussion

Blue Bistro Creative and Belize Global Media Forge Path-breaking Partnership to Elevate Black Cinema Globally