Men In My Bed Receives Honorable Mention at Greece Film Festival Awards


MEN IN MY BED 

MY PERSONAL RENAISSANCE...

I decided several years ago to stop competing with others...at least in a direct sense. Of course, there is competitiveness in capitalism...but what I mean more succinctly is the mental disruption that comes with trying to outdo your peers. 

I found that to be very destructive to relationships, so I had to evolve. Now my approach is to make a commitment to continuous improvement - I access where I am today and move towards being better tomorrow. This approach has brought me so much peace and a great deal of progress. 

So in an industry as competitive as film and TV, it is great to be recognized by independent sources for your work. It affirms the journey and validates the process. 

With that, I want to celebrate our film MEN IN MY BED being recognized with a HONORABLE MENTION in the GREECE FILM FESTIVAL AWARDS. 

--------------------------------------------

The film was based on the autobiography of Mercuries Ryzen. She shared a piece of her life honestly.  Also, I'd like to acknowledge the entire MEN IN MY BED cast and crew. 

Have a Good Week, Good People,

AP
------------------------------------------------------------------

A Complete Look at Anthony's Background


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Triggered and Tripped By Traumas (Anecdotes of Internal Observation)

Community, Culture & Conversation - A Film Screening Series w/ an Interactive Audience-led Discussion

Blue Bistro Creative and Belize Global Media Forge Path-breaking Partnership to Elevate Black Cinema Globally